I don't scrapbook. It gives me anxiety. And I don't keep a journal because I hate my own handwriting and spell-checking is much more complicated. So, the winner for this years resolution in the category of record keeping is starting this blog. We'll see how it goes......
I am a great list maker; it's my execution that is a little weak. This year I broke my resolutions up into 7 categories: Temporal, Spiritual, Physical, Emotional/Social, Intellectual, Marital, & Familial. Don't worry, I only bore my husband with the complete list. Some of the highlights are: learn to crochet, learn to make jewelry(Monica Rawhouser is my Muse), try yoga, keep my laundry backlog to six loads or less(yes, really), and get to church ten minutes early every week. Hopefully, with the help of my new blog I will actually be able to evaluate my progress as it will be much harder to loose the list.
Friday, December 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That's funny Jill, I did the same thing with my goals; physical, temporal, spiritual, emoational, social etc. Let me know how the yoga goes, I want to start again this year!
Emily
What a bunch of good ideas! If yoga doesn't work, try pilates, Mari Winsor is my favorite.
I love you and I feel honored to be your Muse.
Good Luck with the resolution thing. I'm still stuck at lose 10 pounds, practice the piano3x a week (never do), and take my meds even I feel ok. You're much more ambitious than me. Maybe I should just resolve to say no to so many things and stop being spread like my chances of keeping a resolution - thin. Anyway, you have a great knack for the turn of phrase and fluidity in your writing - keep it up!
Amber,
I think the key difference between us here is my tendency to underachieve and your seemingly effortless overachieving. I need the goals!
Post a Comment