Monday, April 28, 2008

Lost and Found...sort of

I changed the soundtrack in Chuck's honor today. (Metallica.....it won't last long)


Chuck got a new(to him) mountain bike. He says its a Specialized Big Hit (whatever that means). Of course it was a fargain-bargain and he is excited.

He and Matt Lebaron went out today and christened it. The last time he went out with Matt he came home bloody and bruised, so I have to assume that the new equipment lived up to it's price tag.

You go baby! The video is a bit fuzzy and doesn't do it justice, but you get the gist.


We realized today that Katy's bike is missing, so she tried out Dad's. We have been pushing our luck for months now leaving the bikes in our courtyard. I guess the temptation was too much for someone.
So..... time to start looking for a replacement.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill... its Melissa. I found you from Heathers Blog! Love your blog!

monica said...

A Specialized. I think Hans had one of those once, but it was stolen last summer, along with a Gary Fisher, a Schwinn and a Scott. He may even have a Specialized now. He goes through bikes like some people go through blog postings.:)
Love you.

monica said...

But seriously that bike looks more like a Sledgehammer. Dang! You got shocks, pegs... lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

Amber said...

I can't believe that video. They are serious mountain biking. How scary.
And isn't it sad that you can't leave anything outside? We have had some stuff stolen from the side of our house before too. It just makes you so mad!

i said...

I haven't seen you guys forever! I'm glad to find your blog. What fun to see what happens over the years.

monica said...

I love love love Chuck's playlist mix. It takes me back to 1995! Sweet sweet Metallica, so miss understood.

Jennica said...

I am glad that this time your husband was in one piece.