That's right chucky, and he doesn't need to see your identification either!
Yeah...you're back!!!
Chucky cracks me up! He is so fun to watch in primary! I love his voice! What a cuttie!
How funny. Chucky is such a cutie!
Great idea Chucky! I just want to know if it worked!?!?
It bought him 15 min. or so. I must say, bedtime is not my strong point as a parent.
Post a Comment
Find new books and literate friends with Shelfari, the online book club.
6 comments:
That's right chucky, and he doesn't need to see your identification either!
Yeah...you're back!!!
Chucky cracks me up! He is so fun to watch in primary! I love his voice! What a cuttie!
How funny. Chucky is such a cutie!
Great idea Chucky! I just want to know if it worked!?!?
It bought him 15 min. or so. I must say, bedtime is not my strong point as a parent.
Post a Comment