One of the perks of Chuck's business is driving the inventory. On Monday, we were able to take the kids out to the lake to test drive a boat we had for sale. Chuck showed me how to drive it and we all did a little tubing. Anna wasn't sure about the speeds until Daddy let her help steer. Chucky was pretty adventurous and Katy was old enough to really get into it. It's been quite a while since I attempted anything like this and it wasn't pretty. Let's just say I was less than graceful. Chuck really showed us all a good time and I am grateful we were able to have such a nice day out as a family. We all had a blast.Wednesday, July 9, 2008
A Day At The Lake
One of the perks of Chuck's business is driving the inventory. On Monday, we were able to take the kids out to the lake to test drive a boat we had for sale. Chuck showed me how to drive it and we all did a little tubing. Anna wasn't sure about the speeds until Daddy let her help steer. Chucky was pretty adventurous and Katy was old enough to really get into it. It's been quite a while since I attempted anything like this and it wasn't pretty. Let's just say I was less than graceful. Chuck really showed us all a good time and I am grateful we were able to have such a nice day out as a family. We all had a blast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The perks of a boat without the purchase!?!? My kind of boat!
So glad you guys had fun.
Lucky.
Post a Comment