This morning my home was filled with wonderful friends,
and generosity, and love, and warmth.
My fridge is filled with delicious left overs and I won't have to cook for a good three days.
I capped it off with a fantastic nap with Chuck (the man exudes rich, intoxicating sleep) and spent the evening getting acquainted with my new read and relaxing with the kids until finally giving way to the very Mormon Saturday night ritual of baths and showers and hair rollers and lullabies.
It even rained for a whole half a second.
Dare I hope the magic lasts and we actually make it church on time tomorrow morning?





5 comments:
You did a wonderful job, the showr turned out very nice. Eliana is a doll! I really want to borrow Katie, she is such a good little helper!
It WAS lovely! Thank you so much Jill for all your hard work and sharing your home. Eliana is blessed with a wonderful aunt and very generous family and friends. (As am I) Thanks again! It was a perfect morning.
Eliana is beautiful. You are s good sister to have such a special day for Emily and her new baby.
Enjoy the left-overs!
I was so sad that I got sick. Sorry I missed the shower. I will have to come see that sweet baby girl!
wow! that quilt is amazing!!
what a fun time. i should have been in town!!!
Post a Comment