Oh, and a protocol droid.
Huh??? You want to go for a ride on a ship and you wish you had a robot to help with household chores?
Sign me up!
no, not to much to ask! I love that picture of a c3-po type droid doing dishes... what i wouldn't give for one of those!
Where can I apply for this? I'll go & pack my bags right now!PS: Love your blog header quote! May I use it as a future "cool quote" on my blog?
So I hope your 2 year voyage allows for a blog post now and then...haha. I miss seeing what you are up to. ;) Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment
Find new books and literate friends with Shelfari, the online book club.
5 comments:
Huh??? You want to go for a ride on a ship and you wish you had a robot to help with household chores?
Sign me up!
no, not to much to ask! I love that picture of a c3-po type droid doing dishes... what i wouldn't give for one of those!
Where can I apply for this? I'll go & pack my bags right now!
PS: Love your blog header quote! May I use it as a future "cool quote" on my blog?
So I hope your 2 year voyage allows for a blog post now and then...haha. I miss seeing what you are up to. ;) Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment