Saturday, December 29, 2007
Jill's Baby Shower
I had fun today at Jill's(my brother Johnny's wife) baby shower. She is due to have her first baby near the end of February and is expecting a boy. The names in the lead today were Ezra, Noah, & Ethan. Johnny & Jill have been married a year now and live in Provo where he is attending BYU. The nursery is going to be decorated in a black & white Mickey Mouse theme. I am excited for the family addition!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ezra is the way to go me thinks...
I like them all. But beware the cousin naming curse in the family.(Dylan-Dallin, Katy-Sadie, Emma-Anna) Maybe we will have an Ezra and an Eston:)
Who's Eston?
No, this wasn't an announcement. Eston is Chuck's middle name and we may end up using it somewhere sometime.
Post a Comment