We went to California this week and had a great time. It was a quick 2 day trip, but really long enough to get in just about as much as my little ones can keep up with. They didn't know it was coming and we surprised them on Monday morning all packed and ready to go. They had to guess in the car. It was hard to keep the secret because I was so excited, but I really liked doing it this way. I have a child who is a big planner (I bet you can't guess which one) and it was so nice to eliminate the anxiety and anticipation. Now, all I need to master is the aftermath. Yes, my suitcase is still out.
I took three of these shots and this was the best I could do. Their eyes aren't open, but at least they are all looking in the general direction of the camera.

This is my favorite of the pictures. I always say that Katy is a girl version of Chuck. They really enjoy doing adventurous things together. Here, he is showing her how to ride a skim board.












7 comments:
I am glad you found me! Looks like you keep so busy and it will be great to keep up with you other than at Target and church! :) It would be fun to get together sometime!
How fun. When Matt said that you went to CA I was jealouse. You guys look so happy.
Your kids are adorable.
Hey Jill...I found you!! Sounds like a wonderful trip. I can't wait to take trips like that:) Looks like you guys had a great time.
I love it, what a fun surprise! Your pictures are so cute!
I've been aching to go to Cali! Soon! What great pictures!
The beach AND Disneyland??? What a fun trip!!!
I love the pictures of Chucky training to be a Jedi! I bet he was just lovin' it! The one of Katy and Anna in the tea cups is adorable!
Chuck and Katy ARE so cute together! Reminds me of how dustin and karley are...I know what you're sayin' girl!
You guys are so fun!
Oh California, that's one of the few things I miss about Las Vegas. :)
I love the picture of Katy & Chuck running. It's darling.
Post a Comment