Saturday, May 10, 2008

Reflections of Christ

My Grandma Kathryn passed away on Thursday. She has experienced a slow decline over the last several years so it is a comfort to know that she is no longer limited by her physical body. We saw her put to rest yesterday in Hinckley, Utah. It was wonderful to be with family. Death always brings with it the opportunity for reflection. I am grateful for the life of the Savior and his triumph over sin and death. I found these photographs online and thought they were beautiful.
http://www.reflectionsofchrist.org/


7 comments:

i said...

That was so beautiful! Thanks. I would love to have some of those pictures!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I love that we have the knowledge of the gospel to help us cope with death. Love the pictures!

. said...

Jill, I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother. Death brings so much sadness with it, but it also brings light and the joy of those around us.

i said...

I wus reeding doun and rielized dat you hada Jeanius levl bolg! I'm serprized I evin understand it cents that mines was elimentry skool! You deeserv a gould star. HOOrae!

Jill said...

Thanks everyone for the nice thoughts.

Julie, you are too funny. If you can come up with all that, you are definatley WAY smarter than me. Thanks for the laugh!

Sara said...

Love you!

monica said...

I don't know what to say.
I'm sorry.