Mom: Hey guys, just so you all know, tomorrow is Stake Conference.
Katy: Uhhh, I hope I wake up THROWING-UP!
Mom: Katy, throwing-up is NOT better than Stake Conference.
Katy: Oh, yes it is.
Sigh. What's a mom to do?
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I am happy to report that our Sunday has psst smoothly and without vomit.
That is so funny!
That is so katy... Please remind her that I expect her to be healthy and happy to be at church next week... just because she loves her favorite teacher!! :)
She is so funny. Kids come up with the craziest things.
Already I'm noticing similar patterns between Katy & Conrad. When we lived in France, Conrad would wake up on Sunday, ask what day it was, and scream, moan & complain that he was sick and unable to go. Really he was just sick of French. But I think that is one more plus towards their betrothal.
Post a Comment