First, watch this:
What little I am able to catch(until now, just radio) of This American Life, I generally love. I plucked this off http://www.mentalfloss.com/
So, has anything like this happened in your marriage? I thought this was hilarious, and then wondered, have I done this and I just don't know it yet? My life is pretty boring and Chuck tells some fun stories. The best part though, is his saint of a wife doesn't inform him that he wasn't there until AFTER they leave their friends. I am sure this contributes to her believability. Chuck does not remember a lot of things, so I'd like to think I have some credibility. Who is the more credible witness in your courtroom of marriage and why?
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
This scenario is far too familiar in our marriage. Hans & I have the dispute about who picked the names for our children. Okay, so I'm a girl & have been dreaming about having children ever since I could hold a baby doll. Conrad & Amelia have been names I've had on my short list ever since I was 12. There was a hot Canadian named Konrad in YM & Amelia was the name of my Miamaid leader. Hans remembers it as just founding the names in a baby book. Whatever. Finally the name Riley was a name I found watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Hans says he found it on his family history. again, Whatever. We try to avoid this conversation because it makes me want to internally combust.
Well, Monica, I can vouch for the hot canadian. I remember that part vividly. I think Megan could weigh in on that as well. I recall one night imparticular at the house on winterwood where discussion of older brother's friends abounded. :)
Konrad was a HOTTIE!!! His mom is in my ward now and he comes to visit (with his wife and kids) every once in awhile!
The video was too realistic to my life...Brian also things he has the best memory, but I know better.
Post a Comment