Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Shamelss Plug

I know very little about building a website. I don't know how to do html codes (besides copy and paste) or anything else fancy. So, when I tell you all that I have been working on the website for our dealership, it doesn't mean much. As times goes on, I'll progress enough to at least know what questions to ask. In the mean time, don't be shy about offering me a little constructive criticism and pointing me in the right direction. It's a little cheezy, but for now...... dunt du duh da.......


Notice the testimonial page is still not up and going yet. Those of you whom we have the privilege of calling friends AND customers ..... Expect a phone call.

7 comments:

Amber said...

Jill I think you did an awesome job. Looks good!!

Jennica said...

Yeah for you guys!

i said...

Plug away!!! I'm glad to remember that he does that!

Leah and Dustin said...

Awesome web site! I do tell all my fam and friends about Chuck and how great he is! We had such a great experience and will always love our "Burbie"!
..And what's this I hear about an IKEA kitchen!!!???
I'm tingly all over!
You must call and give me the scoop!

. said...

No way that is your first website! It looks great and I will definitely keep you in mind when we are ready to buy our next car!

Sara said...

The site looks fabulous!
PS-
( I have kitchen envy!)

Heather & Greg said...

Jill you did amazing, you should be so proud of yourself!