Maybe if you give him all of the manuals it will be built by the time you wake in the morning! Looks like you've got fun times ahead.
How exciting Jill! Looks like chuck has his work cut out for him :)!!!
What a wonderful place for your new kitchen!!! Im sure he could built it... he is a smart kid!! I cannot wait to see the final!!
As if your house wasn't lovely enough, you had to go and get fancy cabinets. Whatever. Okay, so I am totally jealous!Thanks Jill.
Post a Comment
Find new books and literate friends with Shelfari, the online book club.
4 comments:
Maybe if you give him all of the manuals it will be built by the time you wake in the morning!
Looks like you've got fun times ahead.
How exciting Jill! Looks like chuck has his work cut out for him :)!!!
What a wonderful place for your new kitchen!!! Im sure he could built it... he is a smart kid!! I cannot wait to see the final!!
As if your house wasn't lovely enough, you had to go and get fancy cabinets. Whatever. Okay, so I am totally jealous!
Thanks Jill.
Post a Comment