Thursday, July 24, 2008

We're Back!


We just got back last night from a visit with my sister, Amber, in Idaho and a trip to Yellowstone. We had a blast. We first intended on a two week excursion, but with the relatively spontaneous kitchen re-do looming, a week was long enough. It was all so beautiful. There will be pictures to come. Catching up on my blog reading has served a delightful diversion from laundry and unpacking.

Now, back to reality....

7 comments:

monica said...

Yellow Stone! I love Yellow Stone. and I love your cute kids. How ever did you get them to all look and smile at you at the same time? You're holding out on me, aren't you?

Amber said...

Can't wait to see more pictures! Your kids are so cute.

. said...

Welcome back! Yellowstone is so beautiful and so much fun...It will be exciting to see the pictures and I can't wait to hear how the kitchen remodel turns out.

Heather & Greg said...

We are glad you guys are back and glad you had a wonderful time! I'm very jealous of the vacation.

Candace & Brandon said...

Welcome back! Vacations are always fun :). What a cute pic of your little ones, you have some cuties Jill!

i said...

I'm blogging instead of unpacking too! I want to see yellowstone too! How fun!

McNary's Blog-log said...

I hope you have pictures of Amber and her family. Ya know.....she never emailed me back, darnit! Get on her would ya!! Can't wait to see the beautiful pictures of yellowstone. It is breath-taking.