Friday, August 22, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by my new blogger buddy Audrey. I hope you all don't get sick of info about me with this following so close to my birthday post, but here goes:

Good Things Come in 3's

3 Joys
-Pregnancy & Childbirth. It really is the best thing I've ever done. Empowering, enlightening, & transformative.
-Teaching my kids. But only when I've done it the right way; totally for them.
-Learning new things

3 Fears
-The unknown
-Inadequacy
-All the rooms in my house will never be clean at the same time

3 Goals
-Learn to play guitar
-Keep up on my laundry
-Make bread regularly

3 Current Obsessions
-Putting our kitchen together
-A degree from Wikipedia University
-Craigslist

3 Surprising Facts
-It's 11:22pm and Anna is still awake.
-I threw discus and shot-put in High School.
-It is now 11:45 and Anna fell asleep before I could finish this post.

I tag: Pattie Garner, Candace Owens, Monica Rawhouser.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shot-put in high school....that's something I didn't know. We could never hear enough about you Jill...because we love you!

. said...

I didn't know about your high school sports!!! Happy early birthday too. I can't wait to see some pictures of the new kitchen and you probably can't wait to have it done! :)

Heather B said...

Yay Jill, I found your blog off of Sara's! I'm learning so much about you, it's great. Happy (belated) birthday by the way! I hear you get to Ikea, TAKE ME WITH YOU! I've heard so much about it. Email me so I can invite you to my blog, if you want. It's heatheresplin at yahoo dot com.