Okay, Heather. Here you go. Chuck took this one probably close to a year ago. Ignore the cruddy looking swing that needs a paint job and the weeds. And, as usual, my girls' hair isn't combed. At least they are having fun.
I have to admit, if the 4th picture in my 4th album had been a really unattractive picture of me, I would have lied and posted something else. I happy I can go to bed with a clear conscience tonight! (Maybe since I was prepared to lie I still have some repenting to do. Drat!)
I think a lot of people I know have done this tag recently, so if you haven't yet. and want to do it, consider yourself tagged!
I think a lot of people I know have done this tag recently, so if you haven't yet. and want to do it, consider yourself tagged!

3 comments:
Thanks Jill. I always love pictures of kids in action and they definently look like they are having fun! But i have to regretfully say I am with you if my picture would have been a cruddy one of me it wouldn't have gotten posted either! :)
I'm soooo lost. What is this 4th album crap....I mean stuff? :) Explain to the little people please.
Pattie,
It's a tag, where you post the fourth picture in the fourth folder on your computer. At
least, I think that's what you do.
Post a Comment