I am glad that you are teaching you kids honesty. 8)
That is too funny! I love kids!
Well....at least she was telling the truth!
That's Anna - keepin it real
Too funny! Kids, and what they say, make life so much better!
I love it, it wasn't just a hit, it was a punch!! Those are the times when you try not to laugh !
She is too much!!! That is hilarious:)
Funny how that is only cute when you are 4 years old. I remember saying that when I was 10 or 12 and my mom was not amused! :)
That is too funny, at least she was honest though!
I would leave a real comment, but I must go and break up the boxing match in the other room!
little miss smartie pants! justin is oh so sly also!
HAAAH! Too funny!
BTW I'm back... thanks for the encouragement!
Post a Comment
Find new books and literate friends with Shelfari, the online book club.
13 comments:
I am glad that you are teaching you kids honesty. 8)
That is too funny! I love kids!
Well....at least she was telling the truth!
That's Anna - keepin it real
Too funny! Kids, and what they say, make life so much better!
I love it, it wasn't just a hit, it was a punch!! Those are the times when you try not to laugh !
She is too much!!! That is hilarious:)
Funny how that is only cute when you are 4 years old. I remember saying that when I was 10 or 12 and my mom was not amused! :)
That is too funny, at least she was honest though!
I would leave a real comment, but I must go and break up the boxing match in the other room!
little miss smartie pants! justin is oh so sly also!
HAAAH! Too funny!
BTW I'm back... thanks for the encouragement!
Post a Comment