I know, the picture stinks. But good for Chucky. Katy always trusts her dad more in these kinds of situations, but Chucky needs a softer touch. That, and I offered him an extra 50 cents:)
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How fun! I wonder how much the tooth fairy will bring????
The tooth fairy wears a pretty thin disguise around these parts and we mostly just go through the motions. We have a 2 to 1 dollar for tooth exchange rate; Chucky's extra fifty cents amounts to a 25%bravery bonus.
10 comments:
How fun! I wonder how much the tooth fairy will bring????
Oh ya, Jill. Bribery. My favorite tactic. It works like a charm!
And is there a Tooth Fairy in your home?
You bribe your son to let him pull his tooth?? Lol Money talks at such a young age.
That is so funny. Thanks for the laugh!! YAH for Chucky. :)
The tooth fairy wears a pretty thin disguise around these parts and we mostly just go through the motions. We have a 2 to 1 dollar for tooth exchange rate; Chucky's extra fifty cents amounts to a 25%bravery bonus.
It's amazing how much losing their teeth change their looks. It's like they grow up overnight. Love the bonus for bravery.
Isn't it great to have some competition amongst the parents?!?! I love it!
Connor still has one that the tooth fairy keeps forgetting about, it's about 6 months old. Oh dear, oh well! Love that toothy grin!
Fifty cents seems so big to a little guy, huh? He could actually purchase one and a half fruit roll-ups!
Jill, It's a date! Now I don't know if I'm more excited to have a coupon class or to finally meet you! Hah!
Post a Comment