...to be happy! or awed or grateful.
My friend emailed me this link. It's 4 minutes long and both hilariously funny and ridiculously sad at the same time.
Please, forgive me for not doing much more than regurgitate it today. I keep trying to think of something poignant to say, but I can't seem to do it with out going off on some wild tangent.
My favorite line: "but it doesn't go back a lot":)
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I got the same email. It was so great! I was actually in the middle of posting it on my blog when I saw yours :) so true - and yes that is a little sad.
I sent it to my admin. at my school. It makes you laugh and think about what idiots we can all be at times. :)
airplanes ARE amazing!!!
This is too funny, and unfortunately, too true! I know I fall into those traps of taking advantage of how easy things are. I feel like I am getting so old that even in my training classes at work, I find myself saying, you all don't know how lucky you are? When I first started with the bank we had to do this by hand...etc. :)
Great clip - funny guy (but no Demitri Martin). Just talking the other day with Lori about college experiences. Things are great now - you don't have to carry your slide rule or abacus around. Or, if I tried to get a biotech job - how impressive or 'old school' would it be to say that I had to sequence DNA by hand! instead of just dumping it in a machine. Also, do you remember our old rotary phone? the blue one that I thinkwas Grandma Hazel's and then was in the parental unit's room? It did suck it dial phone numbers with any number greater than 6!
PS: the kids really enjoyed the monkey mail responses. Emma wants to do them everyday now!
Post a Comment