#1 These aptly named Perky Sues. We planted one further up in the front yard a few years ago and then these spontaneously sprouted in the cracks of our stone walk-way. It's not often in Vegas that something beautiful grows unsolicited and without a sprinkler head. They make coming home extra special.

#2 I love the smell of this granite cleaner by Method. I can't really place it either. It's definitely familiar and kind of almondy(not a word) yummy. I need to find a bargain on it because I can't get enough!
#3 The suspicious look on the faces of Anna and Chucky when I handed them a piece of spinach feta bread. It looked delicious, but they knew I said spinach. They both prefer most of their veggies raw and it was hilarious to watch them so tentatively put the tiniest little bite in their mouth to test whether I was trying to pull a fast one on them or not. Their faith was rewarded.
#4 Opera lip-sync. I have the Queen of the Night Aria from Motzart's The Magic Flute on my playlist along with a few other opera classics. The kids have always enjoyed it, but lately they have really been getting into it. Somehow it's funny everytime. I blame #5.
#5 Netflix has added The Bugs Bunny Road Runner Movie to it's watch-it-now section. I can't count how many times my sisters and I must have watch it growing up. Highlights for me are the bull fighting one and What's Opera Doc. Good times, good times.


4 comments:
It's amazing how beautiful plants and flowers can brighten your day!
I love the old Bugs Bunny show. Do you remember the movie every year they would play on tv with Daffy Duck. I can't remember the name, but it was a movie. Think hard for me.
I just had to tell you how amazing you guys sounded today, and Katy has a beautiful voice! You can tell she is related to you and emily! Those plants are so pretty, and Thanks for sharing about the cleaner, I'm always looking for one with a good smell, especially since I have gotten pregnant their are few things that smell good to me.
"Oh Brunhiwlda, you're so lovely....Yes I know it I can't help it....Brunhiwlda give me your wuv!!!!" Can't beat that. It's still one of the best cartoons ever made. Good to know it's on the watch it nows. :)
Post a Comment