I'm so excited for spring break. Not only will we all get a week off from schooling, but both Chucky and Anna have a birthday that week flanked by General Conference and Easter. I have fond memories of conference bingo and elaborate individualized Easter egg hunts done scavenger/pictionary style.
I also really love the Internet, and blogs. Sugardoodle has fun
conference ideas and I love these birthday cake ideas I found on the Parenting website through this fun
blog .

Luckily, cake decorating is one of Chuck's hidden talents. He can make roses and everything. He's fancy.
7 comments:
I love the cakes! They look so fun. :)
We always loved conference bingo at my house too! I can't wait to see the final products that you guys make. Chuck has a hidden talent huH? cool!
Love those cakes! Ever since my kids were young they have been able to pick a fun cake for me to make for their birthdays. There were times they didn't have a picture like for pokemon charmander, yugio, dragonball z guys, trantulas! But I do have to admit when I am making those cakes that is when I become a cussing woman!!!!!!
Those are absolutely amazing!!!! Great picks and what's even better is getting your husband to do them!
I love those cakes, what neat ideas. I can't wait to see what chuck does. Thanks for sharing those links!
Love it!! I am soooo looking forward to conference weekend and now I'm all inspired to do something fun and creative...
Madison had a cake similar to that one on her 4th Birthday..it was a huge hit!
You better start planning for my birthday cake for next year. And can you sew me a Halloween costume like the girls except in an adult size. I think I might have asked you, but you didn't take me seriously. I lack the talent. :)
Post a Comment