Thursday, March 19, 2009

Succumbing to Peer Pressure

Okay, so I'm sure you've seen these. The first five people to leave me a comment get a something?!? made by ME! Now, I will warn you. I am not very crafty, but I'm excited to give it a try. Heaven knows I need a little encouragement to branch out a little and develop some skills. But it may not be a craft. It could be food or a lovely haiku. Who knows? Not me. But lets find out. The Catch: You have to do the same for five other people. And it can be done anytime between now and the end of the year. If I can do it, you can do it. It will be fun! I'm looking forward to it.

8 comments:

i said...

i'll do it! i love surprises.

Heather B said...

Okay...as long as I have until the end of the year to learn how to make something besides cookies. :)

Heather & Greg said...

I'm totally in, especially with a dead line like the end of the year!

Leah said...

I would love to...but would that be cheating?

Jack said...

commment

Michelle said...

I know you already have 5 comments, I just wanted to say how nice it is to discover that I am not the only less-than-crafty person out there!! I signed myself up to receive a gift, for the same reason - I thought it would be good to stretch myself a little, maybe even discover a new talent... who knows?
Good luck, and thanks for letting me know I'm not alone. :)

Keri Miller said...

ok Jilly! This is in regards to your comment. I thought maybe "sex" book was a typo considering your history, but then you said "oomph" So tell me about this book!!!!

Audrey Taylor said...

Can you share a haiku with me???