Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Are You Coming?

My friend Pattie Garner wrote a novel. She has always been great at working hard, trying new things, and putting herself out there even when it's scary. It's a fun story with intrigue, symbolism, super natural powers, and a few vampires for good measure! I read an advanced copy quite awhile ago and can't wait to read the new "official" version. The characters are rich and complex(and actually out of puberty) and you'll find yourself wondering about them long after you've finished the book(lucky for us, this one is only the beginning).
She is having an open house style party this Friday, May 1, to celebrate and YOU! are invited(copies will be available for $15 each). If you want to ride with me to the other side of heaven(er... sin city) let me know. I'll pick you up!


For more info go here and here.

7 comments:

Sara said...

If I can find a sitter, I am so there!

Jennica said...

I loved it and can't wait to read it again. This time my eyes won't cross from staring at the computer to long.

. said...

Sounds great...what time are you going?

Heather & Greg said...

What a good supportive friend you are. Maybe will see you there. I would love to catch up with you, it has been forever!

Jill said...

I'm thinkin 5-ish. When do you get home from work?

. said...

I get home a little eariler, but I forgot about a Primary activity. We will have to plan another time to get together, maybe we'll even bring our kids!

Jill said...

Sounds great!