Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Haiku for Going Green



My night was not dull.

The only bottle to brake:

Chlorophyll, half full.

14 comments:

Jennica said...

oh, my goodnes! I really hope it comes out.

Marylin said...

Oh no! Love the Haiku though, very creative!

Emily said...

Poetry fixes everything. you're funny. ;)

Heather & Greg said...

Oh my, I love that you stopped and took a picture of it. You are such a patient person and mommy :)

Keri Miller said...

Your haiku is awesome! But chloraphyll? I don't have stinkin Chloraphyll, now Chloraform, that we have!

Jack said...

Am i the only one that wants to know...how?? At least you won't need to feed your rug anymore--you can just set it in the sunlight.

Michelle said...

Very creative, I must say!! I always feel sad when something like chloraphyll gets wasted. At least it made for good art. :) Yesterday we had a huge bubble bath spill, and boy was I glad I had purchased the cheapest kind this time! (It was almost going to be burt's bees)

monica said...

Now did you throw the bottle on the ground with angst or was it more in celebration, like at a Greek wedding?

i said...

AHHHH! i'm sorry going green has to be so costly.

Britta said...

What a mess! I'm sorry!
Good to find you on here. I found you through Pattie's blog. Hope you don't mind. I love all your pictures and your music. Your kids are growing up so fast. I can't believe how big they are.

. said...

Oh no! I thought of this picture yesterday as I was putting groceries away and spilled about a pound of grated (and smelly) italian cheese mix all over the inside of my fridge. Needless, to say, I don't have your patience or creativity in handling the mess!!! :)

Jack said...

but how!!??!

Jill said...

:) Johnny,

The how isn't very exciting. It wasn't even the babies.
I closed the frige by pulling on one of the shelves in the door and it all came crashing down.
I cracked the plastic too. Bummer.

Amy Jones said...

my condolences