Tuesday, May 26, 2009

This Morning

This Morning

I:

-Awoke from a dream in which Chucky's school got a new mean principal and he now had to arrive 10 minutes earlier everyday. (This, undoubtedly, has something to do with my chronic sleeping in and the absence of my track 3 carpool.)

-Did not find Anna in bed next to me. (She still ebbs and flows.)

-Walked in on Katy wearing swim goggles in the bathtub. (That made me smile and reminded me to try and view the world from her perspective.)

-Was told by Chucky that the worst part of going to school was having his hair combed every morning. (He is very tender headed. Do you have one of those?)

5 comments:

i said...

chucky at school??? where have i been? i'm trying to decide if i should go that route. hmmmm.

i love swim goggles on kids. so funny!

Anonymous said...

I think Anna is soooo cute. I can just imagine her telling fibs but doing it so graciously. Can I play favorites???

Heather B said...

What a morning. It made me smile to hear about it.

Jill Manis said...

Jill... we know why I've been bad at blogging lately. What's your excuse? We miss reading your posts!

Michelle said...

Are you still alive? I have missed your posts too! Hope all is well and that this means you've been on a month long vacation or some other great thing...