Katy is always showing me up in the kitchen. Tonight she made cookies to drop off to a friend, but I was out of paper plates (especially, cute paper plates). Luckily I read a lot of blogs (phew) and so I had just run across a tutorial for making paper trays here. I knew it would come in handy. I made mine larger. If you overlap the corners just a bit farther it would make a tidy square box. I'm definitely saving this link in my favorites. I seem to always be out of cute paper plates, but spare scrapbook paper I'm not gonna do anything with- that I've got.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Cute and Fast
Katy is always showing me up in the kitchen. Tonight she made cookies to drop off to a friend, but I was out of paper plates (especially, cute paper plates). Luckily I read a lot of blogs (phew) and so I had just run across a tutorial for making paper trays here. I knew it would come in handy. I made mine larger. If you overlap the corners just a bit farther it would make a tidy square box. I'm definitely saving this link in my favorites. I seem to always be out of cute paper plates, but spare scrapbook paper I'm not gonna do anything with- that I've got.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
way cute..thanks for sharing!
Yours turned out so cute - love the cookie gifting idea! Great job!
Cute idea...send me the link please.
So fun! I love this kind of stuff! :)
oh how i LOVE how you can find such awesome stuff online. L O V E it!
You're crafty Jill. Just too darn crafty.
You are so dang clever. I would never even have found anything like that let alone remember I had seen it. Amazing!
Jill, you're a regular Martha. By the way, I love your blog. I'm still learning the ins and outs of the blogging world.
Post a Comment