In case you didn't get it from my title, I'm cranky. It's been coming on for a few days now. At first I thought it was Chuck. But no. It's me. And it's because I'm about to start my period. And Chuck always figures it out first. Why is this?
And why do I HATE to admit that I may get a little menstrual from time to time. Why do I expect to somehow be immune from the effects of my hormones. I certainly do not expect men to be immune from the effects of their hormonal fluctuations. But I do hate to admit it -almost as much as I hate it when Chuck very sweetly suggests that "it" might have something to do with it. I liked the good old days when I was constantly nursing and/or pregnant and my hormonally charged outbursts could not be linked to a specific cause, somehow giving more credibility to my rantings. Oh, well. I guess I might as well give in. I still went for my walk. But now sounds like the perfect time to accustom my hair to less frequent washings(the baby powder trick worked great). And we're having sandwiches for dinner:)
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I hear ya! Try not to be too hard on yourself. Want me to make you some RR tea??? :) Perhaps some Clary sage for your feet?
I wonder what my problem is? I am cranky almost all the time. 8)
I think you and Chuck have an awesome relationship, btw.
I was cranky last night for no reason. Maybe something is just in the air. I'm almost positive your cranky is nothing incomparison to mine. Just reply to Chuck, "Would you rather be married to Pattie?" That will shut him up. :)
I love the way you think! I hate to admit when I'm cranky too and atleast you have a reason, half the time I'm cranky just because. Yesterday must have been the cranky day cause I'm right there with you and Pattie!
Sweet girl,
I knew it was your premenstral syndromes as soon as I read the title. And I bet No ONE is as aggressive as I am when that rolls around. I love the way I feel when I'm pregnant or nursing too:)
Post a Comment