Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's Funny...

It's funny how when you announce something to the world it seems to immediately not be the case anymore. I'm really not very cranky today. I guess I was just having a moment. (does this mean that as soon as I publish this post I will discover that I really am still quite cranky?)

8 comments:

Brad and Leslie said...

Yep! You just feel better because you vented. :) Works for me!

amber said...

Where is Anna and her coin slot? I've searched and searched this picture and can't see anyone anywhere! Am I blind?

Jill said...

Huh. My computer is widescreen. Maybe it looks totally different on a standard screen. You can't miss it. It must be re-sized.

amber said...

My computer is widescreen, too. It just looks like a calendar scenery pic. It takes up the whole screen and I have to scroll down to see the rest of the site. Never had anything weird before!

Jill said...

That's wierd. I wonder how often that happens.

. said...

I am finally getting a chance to catch up on my blog reading and you are right on about our moods. Sometimes we just need to admit it in order to overcome it. I have heard the first step in overcoming an addicition is admitting you have a problem. Maybe that lies true for our attitudes too. :) Glad you are feeling better!!!

i said...

totally happens to me too. ex...yesterday i wrote a blog and didn't finish it so i went to post it today and didn't feel quite the same way anymore. finicky women!??!

Keri Miller said...

Ji;;, you are hilarious. I just finished 2 weeks of crankiness. 1 week prior, 1 week during. and now my family only has 10 days of respite. So sad, too bad, gotta love it!