And then...

Sisters give birth to baby girls and the silence is broken! My new niece arrived ever so promptly on Tuesday. The Yates' have yet to settle on just the right translation for their little piece of heaven so there is no name to share thus far (como se dice Sugarbum?) but even a homebirth can only delay the inevitable for so long. I'm sure we'll be hearing soon....
In the mean time I'm running across the street for a peak far more often than is necessary and planning a baby shower! I can't wait and I hope you can come. It's Saturday, July 18th between 10 & noonish (we are definitely more open house -ish than party games -ish). If you know me (and Emily, I guess -sheesh) and like me anyway you are totally invited.
Hey, just for fun, maybe suggest in your comment a favorite baby girl name. She might be reading :)

8 comments:
I can not wait to see that sweet baby I bet she is a doll. I would love to come to her shower I like the name Addisyn. I'm sure Emily loves having you close.
Congratulations to Emily!! I am so excited for her. I have no ideas on the name...I can't even come up with my own:)
Missed you and glad to see you are back. Sounds like you have been busy...new babies are so much fun! Congrats to your sister!
I can't wait to meet her! That is so exciting for them.
I like the name Hayden for a girl.
Oh I have been thinking of her everyday! I am so glad the baby is here...and how exciting that it's a girl! Can't wait to hear the name! Oh and Congrats to you too auntie!! :)
Only one name comes to mind...the ever so beatiful Armenian name...Tzaghik. just has a pretty sound to it doesnt it?
Yay! A new baby girl. What fun and what fun to dress. I wish I could fly in for the baby shower, but I'll have to wait to see this little lady in December. If I were Emily and had a baby girl to name, I'd name her something earthy like Sky, Ruby, Lavender, Sage, or Ocean, something to reflect her talent with energy and herbs. There are so many names to choose from. Look on line at www.ssa.gov/OACT/babynames/ to see what's in vogue. Good luck.
Congrats to Emily. I would totally be there if I wasn't flying out of town that morning. I think you planned it purposely so I couldn't go, Jill! :) Hold the baby for me anyhow.
Post a Comment